Quotes ♥ My happy little pill

Monday, 28 July 2014









  Heya! What's up everybody? ♥ 

Today I decided to share to you guys some of the picture quotes that I have on my phone recently.
It's a bit of a habit for me to screenshot this kind of stuff. I like it. I hope I'm not the only one though. Don't even deny it, you  love to screenshot as well! TWINNING GAME STRONG! 

I know everyone goes through a bad day, week, month or even for a year.  I myself definitely have those moments where I feel sad, unmotivated and lost. Sometimes life in general overwhelms and gets to me...you know what am sayin' ? For no reason, out of the blue we just feel that weird sadness and we start  over-thinking  and stressing out for something that doesn't really matter. You can be the happiest person in the world but at the end of the day you're only human. Too cliche to say it but its true. Big or little some random things bothers us as much as we would rather ignore it.That's just life's logic,I guess. That's the beauty of life at the same time it challenges us to overcome our fears and to become a better, stronger person.  We just got to keep reminding ourselves of all the positive things in life. There are more good than bad in this world. Sometimes things may not work out for us but we just got to keep thinking positive and  that there's a light at the end of the tunnel . 

So anyway I realize that these beautiful, motivating words that I stumble upon twitter and instagram definitely helps me to keep that positive outlook in life and to remind myself to love life and be happy. It helps me to push away these annoying voices in my head and change it to singing angels, probably rapping some pretty deep stuff. This is just one way that I find helpful to slay life's weirdness. So if you ever feel a bit down just go on twitter and follow all these accounts that posts inspiring quotes and sayings. Few celebrities on instagram like my fave Nina Dobrev  and Cara Delevingne posts are pretty good and on point. 

I hope you guys find this post a little helpful, if not today maybe one day. P.S. you guys definitely have to check out Troye sivan's new single #HappyLittlePill I will link the song below. It's pretty good, just saying. He is a youtuber if you don't know him.  ♥  I will talk to you guys on my next blog post. Just a little reminder...KEEP SMILING! Definitely the best accessory out there! byeeeee ♥ 

Lots of love, 
Camille ♥ 




3 comments :

  1. obsessed with happy little pill at the moment! lovely post X

    unvouged.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its sooo good isnt it?! Literally on repeat all week! Yay Im glad you liked it :) xxx

      Delete
  2. You little cutie, I only just found this blog! It is brilliant :) You're going to have to help me with my one darling! I'll let you do all of the layout ;) Must see you soon doll x

    ReplyDelete