FASHION HAUL POST: Zara, Topshop, Newlook, Bershka, H&M

Wednesday, 1 March 2017


HELLO EVERYONE!

Last weekend I needed a little retail therapy so I went in to town and did some shopping. It was a successful shopping day may I add! I found some really cute pieces and statement clothing that I know I will be wearing a lot in the next few months or  until the next decent pay day comes! You guys know the struggle. 

I was going to film a try-on haul video for my youtube but I am short in time so I decided to qyuickly snap some photos and share it here instead! I might however try to film a video showing you how I would personally style each of these clothes. Do let me know in the comment section below if you want me to that. 

Anywho, these items are still in stock and I've link each of it here if you guys fancy on purchasing it too! Treat yo' self girly. 






This is honestly my favourite top now! It's a knit top and it feels so soft and cozy on! I love how simple yet classy it looks! I can definitely see pairing this with some ripped denim jeans for a casual look and to dress up a leather skirt or black trousers! 


TOPSHOP  RIPPED DENIM JAMIE JEANS- €64 

One can never have too much ripped jeans, am I right girlies? I love topshop's jamie jeans mainly their denim range because the black one fades quite quickly but still gives me the right fit. 
I just know that I will be pairing these denim jeans with pretty much every top I own! 





It was the crazy frilled sleeves that made me purchase this top! I can't wait to see what I can pair with these crazy top. I love it! I mean maybe with a black pair of jeans? What do you think? 

I am still o the fence on what can I pair with this bad ass top with. I love it and I am going to be wearing this especially this summer!





The Trafaluc collection never fails to provide some affordable cute basic tops! This top is too cute! I love the black detail on its edges. Every girl needs a white top in which they can pretty much throw on with a pair of denim jeans! 

The sunnies here are from H&M for €7.  




Another top that I am super inlove is this one! My mom gave me no comment when I showed it to her but sure, haha! I love the bralet print detail I thought it will add a little vibe and funk to a casual outfit. 


OMG. I have never been so excited for an embroidered top when I seen this! It is super pretty and super spring! That floral details is to die for guys! Again I can dress it up and down depending on what I am going to pair it with. In love. That's me.




Just another floral top. It is satin which means it feels super nice! The print details is so pretty that I honestly can see already how I am going to wear this casually and dressing it up up. 

I pretty mich bought clothes that i can either wear casually and dress up. Girl on a budget like me knows this rule. 

NEWLOOK LEATHER SKIRT -€24
I only seen one leather skirt and this one is super cute! I can pretty much pair it with any of these tops as you guys seen above. 


I bought clothes that I think I'll get a wear a lot and can either dress down or up. Being practical is very important guys! I love the colours and the style of each clothing item I purchased, it does shows some spring vibe I think.

I hope you guys liked this haul post! If you liked it be sure to let me know in the comment section below. Let me know which one would you most likely get and wear! Do you want me to film a video styling this pieces? 

Hope you're all having a good week so far and I will talk to you guys on my next post! 

Lots of Love,


You can also chat with and be friends over to my other social media accounts, link is down here

3 comments :

  1. I'm loving all these items. The first one is my favourite because I'm crazy about ruffles at the moment.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you Rosa! I know i am inlove with that top! And frills is definitely in right now! xxx

      Delete
  2. Everything you picked up is so lovely. Especially loving the first top and the one from Bershka, they look like they'll be great pieces in your wardrobe! x

    Maddie | thatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete