Leather x Retro x Riverdale

Thursday, 20 April 2017

Top: Topshop /Skirt: New Look/ Jacket: Miss Selfridge/  Sunnies: H&M


Me and my bestfriend went for a normal girly catch up but this place in Temple Bar, Dublin "Luigi Malones" had an early bird menu where your main course will have an additional glass of wine but you just pay extra €2. One wine after we were feeling the fun vibes. I apologise for the staff who had to  see us take advantage of the pretty aesthetic interior of the restaurant. We were shameless when it comes to taking photos. We had the best time. You only need good food, few drinks and a friend who is up to take shameless cute photos. That's what genuine fun for me.

The first photos with a little RIVERDALE  vibe going on was actually taken when we went downstairs to use their toilets. They had a bigger room with cool retro vibe interior...no one was there so we quickly snap some photos. I am surprised we weren't kicked out. Hahaha. Maybe they might ban us there next time. Hope not.

(if you don't know what Riverdale is, well it's a new hyped up TV show that is not that good tbh but I still watch because of the fabulous fashion inspiration)

In my attempt to apologise for our behaviour of shameless photography, I want to say that the staff there were lovely! The food was super delicious and really enjoyed the atmosphere of the restaurant too. I will definitely go back again if they've forgotten about me and best friend already.

We also went to this place Pygmalion. We only had few drinks there and they had an amazing deal of 2 for €13 cocktails. Amazing. Next time we will go back there to try their food too and the atmosphere and vibe is very fun there too!

See you on my next post x

                                     INSTAGRAM TWITTER YOUTUBE BLOGLOVIN



2 comments :

  1. Lovely pics <3 x

    Caterina | www.caterinasosso.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics! Love your look x
    Sophie

    http://notcentralfashion.com

    ReplyDelete